Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dentist on Teeth Fall

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 31 years old, Defence, karachi

In 2017 when I was 29 years, During the pregnancy half of the rigtt side lower jaw started breaking into pieces, especially during food consumption. not painful at the beginning but when the entire half of the molar broke out, it ached coz of stuck food. After getting free from the delivery I consulted a dental clinic and got a root canal done. But my entire root canal along with the filling just came out all of a sudden after it's 7 month time. The issue is that another molar on the upper left Jaw started falling as before. Without any reason. And now it is completely gone. Now again just few days ago, I m noticing that the last molar of my lower right jaw has started disappearing as well, it's wall is hollow now. I'm afraid of the root canal, I can't leave my baby for long. Don't have anyone to look after her and clinics disturb her. Plz suggest me some good lasting solution for this problem. I don't want to lose my teeth. The food stucks and it pains. Using toothpicks daily is anoth

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Nadeem Chand

Dr. Nadeem Chand - Dentist

BDS, RDS, MCPS (Oral Surgery), FICCDE (Singapore) | Karachi

review-stars

85 Positive Reviews

after proper examination and some x.ray. I can tell you all possible treatment plan. and it's causes

Dentist in Quetta - Dr. Mohammad Ibrahim

Dr. Mohammad Ibrahim - Dentist

BDS, Implantology From Korea, Fellowship In Laser Dentistry (PALD), | Quetta

review-stars

478 Positive Reviews

The more you delay your dental treatment the more dental problems you will face , so better to achieve the treatment as soon as possible whatever problems you face regarding your baby ............. .

Dentist in Karachi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Abid Mahmood

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Abid Mahmood - Dentist

BDS , MCPS Oral & Maxillo-Facial Surgery | Karachi

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

pregnancy is a physiological phenomenon and it's got nothing to do with dental problems, but neglect does. you need to consult a good dental surgeon who can advise you for total mouth/dental reheblitation. this is immediately required other wise you may continue to loose your teeth one by one. don't be afraid of RCT procedures, now a days it's done in single sitting and is never painful

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dentist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories