Book Video Consultation
Stay Home
No Waiting in lines
Audio/Video Call
PMC Verified Doctors
Asking for Self, Male, 29 years old, Lahore
I felt like i have weak eyesight as I couldn't read small objects from larger distance. I went to 2 places and got different results.
Where can i checked my eyesight propely?
Member
Marham Admin
Dear Member,
Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.
You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an appointment with a GP, please visit this link:
https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician
Thank you.
Thank you for asking. May be one of them issued your actual corrected glasses number and other one has issued slightly undercorrected number which mostly some ophthalmologists are used to keep undercorrected to new users. You can go through with any one if you are not happy with glasses then should go for vision check up again.
This is myopia... If u r comfortable with glasses, continue using them...
If not satisfied with these two visit 3rd one. Make sure you visit some authentic person.
10 Positive Reviews