Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Eye Surgeon on Pain In Sole

person-avatar

Asking For Mother, Female 45, Hyderabad

On the behalf of my Mother I am asking for her Consultation She had an Cataracts Opt Back in 2019 which was Successfully done now She is Suffering from A pain In Her left eye which is causing also Headache to her we consulted to the same Surgeon couple a days Ago he Wrote following tests even tho tests are appear to be normal and surgeon remarked no Problem But she is also having Tear skin around the edges of the soles (laceration avulsion idk might be something else)so we also went to dermatologist She Wrote her treatment and same following tests as my Mother was talking all those meds As prescribes but she has No recovery even those tearing of skin is further increasing.

Eye Surgeon in Peshawar - Dr. Usman Attique

Dr. Usman Attique - Eye Surgeon

| MBBS | FCPS (Ophthalmology) | | Peshawar

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

How is her vision ? Is she hypertensive (blood pressure) ? When last time u have checked blood pressure ? Do she have any sinus problem ?

Post Owner

she has clear vision...yeahh she is hypersensitive sometimes last time checked the bp and the systolic was 140 diastolic remains 90 ....but most common she is having the Tearing of skin Problem can I Add the Picture of her sole here ?

1 year ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Diseases releated to Eye Surgeon

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories