Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Eye Surgeon on Sunken Eyes

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 21, Islamabad

Asalamulaikum Actually I guess this might not a Disease but i consider this an unusual thing which I noticed recently. Actually my boht Eyes Are not exact Same in size And when i realised I have checked my old Photos for Confirmation which results that this thing happened Before Approximately 3-4 years Back. My left Eye is smaller(sunken) as Compare to My right eye But it is not Clearly identified but as soon you notice you get realise. After some Research I get to know the exact name of this Which is Called Sunken eye My eyesight is Weak(-2.25 Both) since 2016 but there is No Pain in my Left eye(the Smaller one)but i feel that my Right eye is more like Active compare to Left eye. I learned an exercise from YouTube for my left eye but it isn't Helpfull At all I want to Know how this thing can Be recovered? why this thing Happened? What is the Effect of thing?

Eye Surgeon in Lahore - Dr. Rashid Nawaz

Dr. Rashid Nawaz - Eye Surgeon

MBBS, MRCS, FCPS (Ophthalmology, Fellowship (Vitreo Retina) | Lahore

review-stars

25 Positive Reviews

wa alaikum asalam this might not necessarily be a sunken eye, it might be drooping of your left upper eyelid(Ptosis) which makes your left eye look smaller.
nevertheless nothing can supercede an examination by an expert to establish the right diagnosis. so get yourself examined.

Post Owner

Sir Me Regular Eye sight check krwany gaya tha kuch Arsa Pehly or I asked Doctor about this Lekin Mujhe laga k Doctor ne is Chez ko Serious hi nhi liya and he Blamed k Ap phone Ziada Use krty hongy

2 months ago

Eye Surgeon in Lahore - Dr. Sidra Zafar

Dr. Sidra Zafar - Eye Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (Ophthalmology) | Lahore

there are few examinations which need to be conducted to check if it smaller eye or the other eye is bigger. you can book your appointment for detailed checkup :) would be happy to assist you.

Post Owner

ok i will book An appointment later due to temporary Busy shedule
is there is any thing to worried about?

2 months ago

Eye Surgeon in Lahore - Dr. Brig R Abdul Rafe

Dr. Brig R Abdul Rafe - Eye Surgeon

| MBBS | MCPS (Ophthalmology) | FCPS (Ophthalmology) | | Lahore

review-stars

58 Positive Reviews

need examine to assess and treat it

Member of Marham-Forum

Aslamoalaikum
First of All, I welcome You on Marham Forum
Secondly, I must Ask whether it is your left eye smaller or the right eye larger. This thing can happen normally from birth but as you described that it is just 4 years old, then my suspicion is that you may have proptosis or bulging of right eye. It gives the appearance of left eye smaller then right. I Can confirm if you send me your picture with both eyes clearly visible.
Thanks and Regards
Qumber

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Diseases releated to Eye Surgeon

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories