Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Asking For Second Opinion For My Delivery

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 23 years old, Lahore

I am pregnant for the second time.in 2017 dec 5 a delivered a baby boy but he died immediately after delivery even did not cried. Dctrs did not tell any specific reason for baby's death everything for fine during 9th mnths but baby died. Now i am 36 weeks pregnant for the second the.. Last mnth my dctr gave me 23 dec date to last wait. But in my recent checkup just two days before dctr said thar its my 36 week so we should just wait for two more weeks for normal delivery if paims start but if you do not get pains then you should be admitted in hospital on 6 dec for c section at that timw i will be 38 weeks pregnant. I want to know that is it safe for baby to do operation at 38 weeks..? And cannot i wait for 39 weeks for noemal delivery? Plz tell me i am really worried..

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

wellcome and thanks for Preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
,- Dear as previous history of intrauterine Death u have donuts better to have strict precautions this time ,sudden death of baby needed to be investigated.
-its better to have strict fetal monitoring and investigation of any Symmotoms if u have medically .
- have Complete treatment for any health issue u have .
- Balanced Diet ,strict monitoring of fetal Movements if less report Immediately .
- Electronic fetal monitoring needed regularly to check any abnormality in fetal well being with Serial Scans .
-u can have artificially induced Pain as well if don't want to have operation .
- long waiting is not safe actually due to previous history,rest obstetrician who have been checking u for whole pregnancy can guide u well.
- best of luck.
-

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories