Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Birth Pill Advice

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 21 years old, Islamabad

Should I take birth pill in order to avoid pregnancy as a cause of unprotected intercourse untill my fertility window is closed . Just to be on the safe side. If so, which one and how can I get it without prescription. My period is due 24th of April. I dont want to be too late by that time.

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

Wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health consultation .
- Dear it's better to have regular Contraceptives or Natural Contraception Method .
- Emergency Contraceptive not recommended with out seeing petient and it has its different side effects in different petients so should not take with out prescription .
- here u haven't mentioned complete history as well.
- Better to send detailed history here or discuss with local Gynae Doctor .
- best of Luck.

Post Owner

Hello Doctor Uzma thank you for the response. I already took ecp on prescription. because I do not wish to conceive under any circumstances whatsoever.

5 years ago

Post Owner

I experience bleeding two times after intercourse on two different days. First day was understandable, as it was first time. But second time i also bled. The colour of blood was bright red and last 2 days both times. Is it possible that bleeding is a mere cause of loosing virginity and or could it be something else? Im experiencing no pain, but have flu since 2 weeks. Please guide.

5 years ago

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Saima Siddiq Choudhry

Dr. Saima Siddiq Choudhry - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), MRCP (Obstetrics & Gynecology) Ireland | Lahore

review-stars

103 Positive Reviews

U can’t be sure of ur fertility window!, if u had already unprotected , then go for an emergency contraceptive pill

Post Owner

Thank you for the response

5 years ago

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Saima Siddiq Choudhry

Dr. Saima Siddiq Choudhry - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), MRCP (Obstetrics & Gynecology) Ireland | Lahore

review-stars

103 Positive Reviews

U can use emergency contraceptive pill in case of unprotected intercourse, u can get it from medical store even without prescription

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories