Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Bleeding

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 24 years old, Taxila

I have a history of PCOS but my Dr. Said you are ok now you don't PCOS now . Then next month I have 15 plus day bleeding and now it's stopped but I still have bleeding once every day. I am trying to contact my Dr. But she is not available. And she is not attending my appointment as well. I don't know is it normal or not. Kindly help.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Zahra Iftikhar

Dr. Zahra Iftikhar - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS Gynaecology & Obstetrics | Lahore

review-stars

13 Positive Reviews

You need appointment basically because I don’t know your history that why you were diagnosed with PMOS(new name of PCOS)


0

0

Attach Photo here: