Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Bleeding After 40 Days

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 31, faisalabad

i recently had c section.i breastfeed my baby and my period stopped.then due to weakness i cnt breastfeed him.my period started.my period comes on n off in these 40 days. now my 40 days r completed and my period again started.sometime heavy sometime spotting is it normal?i m worried

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Member,
Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.

You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an appointment with a GP, please visit this link:

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician
Thank you.

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Shabeen Naz Masood

Dr. Shabeen Naz Masood - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS, FICS, FCPS, PhD, DCPS, International Society of Comsetogynecology (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

388 Positive Reviews

Yes this may be normal

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Hina Nadeem

Dr. Hina Nadeem - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), PGD (Nutrition), CBC (Advance Ultrasound) | Islamabad

review-stars

223 Positive Reviews

Aoa
of course u need to hv ur full bladder pelvic scan to rule out any retained products of conception-and also rem tht first 6 weeks aft delivery ir regular bleeds do occur as uterus is coming bk to its normal size...plus wth breast feeding ir regular bleeding is also common...
tc

Gynecologist in Faisalabad - Dr. Rabia Irfan

Dr. Rabia Irfan - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obs & Gyne) | Faisalabad

review-stars

128 Positive Reviews

Aoa. It is most likely due to hormonal imbalace. Wait for one week.

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

-wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
-Dear during breast feeding periods could be irregular or regular, so it's better to one pelvic ultrasound to check for any retained Products.
-have balanced diet, tab osnate D after breakfast and tab Ferrous Sulphate after lunch daily..take plenty of water, fruits and vegetables, have strict hygeine, keep cesearean wound dry.
-best of luck.
-

Gynecologist in Faisalabad - Dr. Sadia Ali

Dr. Sadia Ali - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | | Faisalabad

review-stars

42 Positive Reviews

Yup it normal ..usualyy due to disturbance in hormonal balance.. If u experience heavy bleeding after completion of ur 6wks post natal.. Then u will have to visit doc.. Other wise its normal if u are breast feeding now.
All the best

Post Owner

no i m not breastfeeding my baby....its been 2 day of heavy bleeding.my 40 days complete on 13 june

3 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories