Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Blleding & Desire Issues

person-avatar

Asking For Wife, Female 38, Karachi

My wife has bleeding issues and tried all of Gynecologist in Hyderabad but issue remains same. we have 1 duaghter of 6 years after that she tried to conceive but 1 time pregnancy done before 6 months and ends with miscarriage.She just desired to meet in initial 2 days after periods and after she feels herself desireless and also she make herself psychologically ill due to 6 years long bleeding problem. All tests reports are normal i.e. TSH, FSH, All ultrasounds, Veg. X ray every thing seems OK. what should we do ?

Member of Marham-Forum

seek psychologist help.

Member of Marham-Forum

assalam o alaikum
she needs proper evaluation by gynaecologist and need to visit psychologist also.
after proper history and examination she can be investigated and then treated accordingly

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Prof. Dr. Ghazala Sadiq

Prof. Dr. Ghazala Sadiq - Gynecologist

MBBS| MCPS (Obs & Gyne) | FCPS (Obs & Gyne) | PGDME (UK) | Dip Urogynecology (Germany) | Islamabad

review-stars

329 Positive Reviews

Tell me more details please what exactly is the bleeding problem too much too less early or late and for how many day light or hesvy

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

- wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
- Many points still missing in description regarding petient to Guide her well .
- she should have better recreational activities and hobbies for desire aviod stress's. anxiety,Over thinking ,make herself Busy and good recreational activities .
- Try to feel her better or she can have few sessions with pshycologist .
- have one semen analysis and one hysterosalpingography as well .
- follow with Reports to be on safe side .
- Best of luck.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories