Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Clomid Cycles

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 27 years old, Lahore

I am married for 2.5 years. I had a miscarriage about a year ago.. Now I have started taking clomid. And failed 3 cycles. In this cycle my doctor suggested my IVF-C 5000 inj.. it will be my 4th cycle.. I want to ask how many cycles I should do? My doc said 7 cycles. But I think its too much as she is giving me very high dose of clomid 200mg daily.. plus what is the use of progynova in this treatment.. she added progynova for 8 days from 5-12 cycle days. My egg size is always 25 or 23mm.. Husband's reports are also fine. Still not conceving.. Also please tell me what are the side effects of ivf c injection.. as she prescribed me 2 injections at a time.. my current medication is clomid 200mg from 2-5 cycle day progynova 2mg 5-12 cycle day gonadil-f 7-14 cycle day duphaston 21-25 cycle day and pregnacare conception, myfol and ascard 75 all 30 days.. my cycle is of 28 days and regular periods.

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

- wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
- Dear all medications advised actually to increase chances of pregnancy .
- clomid 200 mgs is high and maximum dose.U could have less gradually increasing dose as well .
- for me u better have 6 cycles of clomid not seven and then stop taking Medications and try naturally with out lots of medications support ,although hormones help ful for conception but Can give u long term Side effects.
- continue taking folic acid daily on long term basis .
- have complete treatment of any health issue u have as Couple .
- have balanced diet ,weight and Bmi .
- Daily walk ,yoga and Exercise .
- try to take less salt ,Suger ,oil and spice .
- ascard intake better to discuss again with treating and prescribing doctor as it should be taken in special conditions after baby viability confirms .
-if unable to concive after above precautions then better to have one hysterosalpingography for tubal patency
- best of luck
-

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Maida Manzoor

Dr. Maida Manzoor - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | | Lahore

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

aoa.i would like to stop your clomid..n i will give letrozole 2.5mg two times daily from 3rd to 7th day of cycle.
bcz u might be clomid resistant.thatswhy not responding to clomid.plus researches have shown that fertility with letrozole is better than clomid..
i would suggest u to change your treatment regimen plus keep using folic acid.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories