Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Conceiving/Hormonal Imbalances

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 25 years old, Islamabad

I've been married for 1.3 year. I conceived right away after my marriage but it was a missed abortion(no heartbeat). I was given breeky to expel it,in august on advice of my doc i had a bhcg test to rule out pregnancy, it was around 69 and next day i staryed bleeding so i misscarried again. After the second time my cycle got all messed up, i started spotting before my date and sometimes i bled and sometimes it was all spotting, i recently had alot of tests done and scan which showed: 1. LH was increased 2. Antithrombin deficiency 3. Egg size small (12.33) So i am given: 1.glucophage twice daily 2. Luprin once daily 3. Follic acid once daily 4. Letrozole from 2nd to 5th day I already had one cycle of letrozole and had a scan on 13th day to see follicle size which was 1.9*1.9cm, i had an hcg shot then. Kher i didn't conceive this month and got my period again(cycle lasted 28 days) Now i have to take letrozole again today, my query is:1. Should i double dose or single is

General Physician in Multan - Dr. Fareeha Saleem

take same dose as prescribed on same dates

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Sarochana Khemani

Dr. Sarochana Khemani - Gynecologist

MBBS , FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) , MRCOG | Karachi

review-stars

341 Positive Reviews

Ap kay dr jesy ap ko advice kery I don’t pahly dose keya leya bater Yae hae jis nae ap advice keya hae Wesy kery

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Amna Abbasi

Dr. Amna Abbasi - Gynecologist

| MBBS | MS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | | Islamabad

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

Take single dosage and this time get serum progesterone levels done on day 21 of your cycle

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories