Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Concieving After Miscarriage

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 28 years old, Faisalabad

I had my miscarriage on 10th of march at 6th week of pregnancy, there was no heartbeat yet and just a sac! I recovered in 2 weeks as it was all natural according to my gyne everything is normal again. She asked me to wait for 2 months i.e. 2 menstrual cycles and then try to concieve. Now my question is how can i get my periods fast! Its really hard to wait as i desperately want to concieve. Please help any remedy or anything!

Gynecologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif

Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif - Gynecologist

MBBS , FCPS , MRCOG (Obstetrics & Gynecology) , Diploma (Health Professions Education) , FRCOG | Lahore

review-stars

479 Positive Reviews

You have to wait for natural cycle which is dependent on normal ovarian function. Even if you take medicine for periods to come it will be as a result of medicine intake and not of your ovaries function. So wait for natural cycle. That is what is recommended.

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

-'wellcome and thanks for preffering marham for your health consultation .
- Menstrual cycle ,Ovulation ,fertilization and then successful Pregnancy after sex is whole cycle and process controlled by serial hormones.After miscarriage hormones get disturb need some time to balance and come to Previous pace .
- Externally induced hormones if given will cause further delay or disturbance now so better to wait .
- have folic acid ,balanced diet ,daily walk and light Exercise .
- request husband to quit smoking .
- both of u take treatment for any health issues u have .
- try and hope for best .

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Saima Siddiq Choudhry

Dr. Saima Siddiq Choudhry - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), MRCP (Obstetrics & Gynecology) Ireland | Lahore

review-stars

103 Positive Reviews

Don’t worry about ur periods , just take folic acid for 3 months and then conceive, even if u get ur periods earlier , it is advisable to wait for 3 months taking folic acid before u conceive

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Rubab Ali

Dr. Rubab Ali - Gynecologist

MBBS, MRCOG, Fellowships in Maternal Medicine, Early Pregnancy And Acute Gynaecology | Lahore

review-stars

115 Positive Reviews

We usually advise patients to wait for their periods after miscarriage (which could take 4-6 week) and then they can start trying again

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories