Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Decreasing Hcg(urgent)

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 32, islamabad

my last period date was 2 nov on 28nov i had done hcg test that was 240 on 18 dec it was 35287 my dr said it seems that fetal heart beat is also present but nt clear my next visit to dr was 8th jan same thing dr said fetal pole is gud sac is growing but heart beat is nt clear she said some ppl ve delayed pregnency according to there period dates but same day my hcg level was 17074 means it was decreased she said its ok but m worried i read a lot about it on internet that its nt gud sign plz guide me about this issue and what should we do

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

- well come and thanks for preffering iCliniq for your health Consultation.
- Dear I have read ur Description .It seems that u had alive healthy pregnancy as u have high beta hcg when fetal heart beat observed .
- next level of beta hcg that u told showed unfortunately decreases and as per your description fetal heart Sound is not very Clear .
- this need to be checked properly again .
- have serum beta hcg again to check and confirm it's reduction and Scan fir fetal well being with Expertise hands.
- if beta hcg shows further Reduction from 17074iuml/ ml and Confirmly feral heart sounds Absent then it could be missed Miscarriage and will need intervention.
- have beta hcg and repeat scan for feral viability and report .
- in case of bleeding ,pain Immediately rush to gynae Emergency.
- best of Luck.

Post Owner

any medicine any treatment available for this particular problem?

5 years ago

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin
Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 28 Positive Reviews

do have repeat beta hcg and transVaginal scan for fetal well being to have further management .

5 years ago

Post Owner

yes repeated its getting down now 13995 my rediologist said pregnency is 6 weeks 2 days old fetal sac is growing fetal pole is same

5 years ago

Gynecologist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Sobia Nawaz Malik

Dr. Sobia Nawaz Malik - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS (Gynaecology & Obstetrician) | MCPS (Gynaecology & Obstetrician) | | Rawalpindi

review-stars

35 Positive Reviews

Yes decreasing beta hcg is not a good sign .it shows that your pregnancy was going well but now regression of beta hcg shows that fetus is not viable now
Thanks

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories