Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Endometriosis

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 24 years old, Islamabad

I feel pain in my lower belly , in last year ultrasound report I was diagnosed with chocolate cyst and a dermoid cyst and in today’s report after one year size of chocolate cyst increase , I’m unmarried 24 years old, kindly tell me what should I do , I have attached previous year and new ultrasound report. How can I manage pain .

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Zahra Iftikhar

Dr. Zahra Iftikhar - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS Gynaecology & Obstetrics | Lahore

review-stars

13 Positive Reviews

Can you please share both of the ultrasound reports please so that I can see the exact sizes of cysts and then i will need to ask more questions about your pain…


1

0

Member of Marham-Forum

I don’t know how to upload

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Zahra Iftikhar
Dr. Zahra Iftikhar - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS Gynaecology & Obstetrics | Lahore | Book Appointment


Get help from Marham team and book appointment and upload your report please

2 months ago

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Uzma Iqbal

Dr. Uzma Iqbal - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS Obstetrics & Gynaecology | Lahore

review-stars

36 Positive Reviews

Send pelvic Ultrasound


1

0

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Uzma Iqbal

Dr. Uzma Iqbal - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS Obstetrics & Gynaecology | Lahore

review-stars

36 Positive Reviews

Or you can take online consultation.


1

0

Attach Photo here: