Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Expert Views Needed

person-avatar

Asking for Sister, Female, 31 years old, Pakistan

I am 30 weeks pregnant and a qualified working lady. Today i have a huge argument with my husband. My pregancy is going smooth ALHUMDULILA except for the issues of swelling, back pain, fatigue and leg pains(which are very common). But the issue which i am facing is my husband's thinking regarding visiting doctor in pregnancy. He said many times that why you are continously visiting doctor on every appointment and taking multivitamins.i am just taking iron,Calcium and viramin D as prescribed by my gyni. He literally said " tum ny apny bura hal kr liya hai, pait itna nikal aya hai (May Allah give him wisdom to understand k pait kyun nikalta hai), Clr kharb ho gya hai.Sab ka to itna pait nhi hta jitna tmhra ho gya hai or yh medicines kha kha k huwa hai,Ultrasound na krwao doc sy hr visit ph" I am broken and extremely disturbed at his remarks that i cant sleep at the moment. I want to know professional doctors comments about importance of regular checkup and use of as prescribe

Gynecologist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Tehmina Noor

Asst. Prof. Dr. Tehmina Noor - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gynecology & Obstetrics), MCPS (Gynecology & Obstetrics) | Lahore

review-stars

29 Positive Reviews

Aoa 1st of all u should not take stress. Next visit both of u visit the doctor and she will explain to him or he can google doctor visits during pregnancy or what husband should know. Thanks

Gynecologist in Hyderabad - Dr. Shaista Asif

Dr. Shaista Asif - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | | Hyderabad

review-stars

13 Positive Reviews

yes dear regular checkups r good in pregnancy n you r takung right medicines continue with it
if no issue u can avois un nessecry ultrasounds as 3 u/s r mandatry on their timings un whole pregnancy
take healthy diet avoid anxiety

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Rabia Wajid

Dr. Rabia Wajid - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Lahore

review-stars

106 Positive Reviews

One should have regular check up during pregnancy so that any problem could be picked and treated timely.
Nutritional supplements especially calcium and iron are very good otherwise their deficiency leads to IUGR and a mother replete with nutrients

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Abdul Munam

Dr. Abdul Munam - General Physician

MBBS, Member of American College of Physician | Lahore

review-stars

388 Positive Reviews

need more information and For proper evaluation ,if you want Free online consultation then let me know or you can click my profile or book online consultation,

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories