First Pragnency


Assalam o alikum doctor mera problem ye Hy k after marriage usi month k 10 days bad muje uribe infection hogia jis se muje urine k sth blood any lga blood test krwya medicine khai phir sb thk hogia lekin tbse ab to mai urine control nhi kr pati or usi month mere period ki date uper hui ultrasound mai kuch nhi aya dr ne blood test krwya us mai miscarriage aya or meri usi din bleeding start hogi then muje dr ne 2 month pragnent na hony ki ehityat ki mere husband out of country chly gy mai visit pe jao gi ab ye problem hy k mai stress mai hu k mere sth again msla ye na ho jye I need ur consultation and urine abhi bhi control nhi hta nichy hisy mai dabao bhi parhta hy I m very upset.


Marham Admin

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.



review-img 15 Positive Reviews

Get c/e urine checked and ultrasound of pelvis and KUB and then consult gynaecologist with reports.


MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), PGD(Nutrition), CBC (Advance Ultrasound), | Islamabad

review-img 7 Positive Reviews

wt ever Allah plan is the best for stop wont giv u any good...
u hv ur urine CS done...and do visit ur OBG before leaving...
all the best...


Post Owner

Thanks Dr . Kindly inform krdy OBG kia hy???


MBBS, FCPS | Lahore

review-img 9 Positive Reviews

there is no need to worry ...get your urine examination done and after reports consult the gynaecologist. so some medicines or exercise can be prescribed for control of urine

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)