Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Gender Reveal

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 23 years old, Usa

Asslamoalikum i had my ultrasound today at 20 weeks and xray tech wasn't able to tell me about the gender yet she said baby legs are tightly crossed or packed together other than that she measures all the organs and she did anatomy full scan and heart rate was fine all the other organs are fine Alhumdillah but not able to tell about the gender still? Is it also happens with other womens too ? Because usually at this point they can tell about the gender.

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

Post Owner

Thankyou too :)

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Mobeen Riaz

Dr. Mobeen Riaz - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS (OBSTETRICS & GYNAECOLOGY) | | Lahore

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

xrays are not done in pregnancy usually until unless a severe indication...and when legs are crossed can be difficult to predict thegender c

Post Owner

I mean to say it was ultrasound i wrote it wrong my mistake yeah but they Said legs are crossed.

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Parveen Zain

Dr. Parveen Zain - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), Diploma In Obstetrics & Gynecology | Lahore

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

Thanks yes sometime it is difficult to see sex of the baby you can do again after one month nd then may be able to see don’t worry best thing is baby should be normal nd healthy

Post Owner

Thanks docter yes as baby is healthy we dont need anything i was jus worried like not able to see the gender legs were crossed is common or not.

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Hina Nadeem

Dr. Hina Nadeem - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), PGD (Nutrition), CBC (Advance Ultrasound) | Islamabad

review-stars

225 Positive Reviews

Aoa
yes it happens...but most of the ultrasonologist dont want to reveal as well...becoz v r actually concerned to ur and baby health...so gender telling is totally dependent on baby position and ultrasonologist will...
hv happy pregnancy...

Post Owner

Thanks docter

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif

Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif - Gynecologist

MBBS , FCPS , MRCOG (Obstetrics & Gynecology) , Diploma (Health Professions Education) , FRCOG | Lahore

review-stars

480 Positive Reviews

Yes it can happen

Post Owner

Oky thnks docter

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment