Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Gynae, Obs

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Female, 29 years old, Karachi

Hi, please post this anonymously!

I underwent IVF procedure four months ago. I didn't complete the entire process due to certain reasons and got my eggs frozen. The problem started since the procedure and it has now aggravated. The issue: Severe headaches, heavy head,  dizziness, fainting, numbness in hands and feet, weakness, disturbed sleep, indigestion, uneasy stomach, mood swings, occasional panic attacks causing fear and suicidal thoughts. I mostly find myself unable to do daily chores as I lack the energy. Once I took antibiotics and I blacked out, felt immense weakness and couldn't get out of bed. I went to a doctor who ran some tests, but these came out fine. I looked up online and some articles suggested that such a condition is caused by the Deca injections and other medicines administered during the IVF procedure. Can someone with similar story or a friend with similar story share their views. Please let me know if these side effects go away with time. I also need an advi

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Parveen Zain

Dr. Parveen Zain - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), Diploma In Obstetrics & Gynecology | Lahore

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

Thanks better to see your IVF doctor he will explain better

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

-wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
-Dear if u have been under treatment for fertility and had medications for ovulation induction then these symptoms could be due to hyperstimulation syndrome for ovaries.
-Many hormones that have been used for fertility treatment also gives bloating effects.
-similar effects I have Seen in many petients and these could be mild, moderate and severe and the need to be treated accordingly.
-as soon as hormonal side effects reduce gradually things get normal.
-better to have detailed Examination by Senior consultant gynecologist to have specific treatment.
-best of luck.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories