Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Harmonal Issue

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 28 years old, Karachi

Age 28, 6 months married, patient of hypothyroidism converted from hyper after RAI treatment in feb 2019. Taking thyroxine as follows : Monday to Thursday 2 tabs Fri to sun : 3 tabs Diagnosed with this issue in oct 2018. Last natural periods sep 2018 After that i have to take medications for menstrual cycle. In jan 2020 i got married. Didn't have my periods for jan and feb. After that doctor prescribed me dyne 35. I took it for 3 months. After last month, i got slightly blood flow after 2 or 3 days of my periods ended. And on my periods date, without any tablet, my periods started. Now, its been 3 days i have taken ghusal but from 2 days i am having slight bleeding which is increasing now. I mean till yesterday it was not flowing but now i have a light flow. Please tell me what to do now. Can't go to hospital because of covid-19.

My recent TSH report shows 2.8.

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Hina Nadeem

Dr. Hina Nadeem - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), PGD (Nutrition), CBC (Advance Ultrasound) | Islamabad

review-stars

227 Positive Reviews

Aoa
ok-wth deranged thyroid periods do gt upset-but of course wn u take ur medication then things go to normal and patients mensturate and gt pregnant as well-this Diane35 u used has created sum problem-u need to b evaluted not possible on messaging-gt on line Marham consultation fr further management and treatment

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories