Book Video Consultation
Stay Home
No Waiting in lines
Audio/Video Call
PMC Verified Doctors
Asking for Self, Female, 23 years old, Lahore
Aoa I recently had my blood tests done. My serum ferritin is 16.56 ng/mL and my Hb is 13 g/dL.
Could someone please tell me whether my ferritin level is normal or low, and what I should do next?
I’m also having menstrual issues, including delayed/irregular periods. Could low ferritin or iron levels be related to these menstrual issues?
Aap ka masla bohat jald aur thori si medicine se bilkul theek ho sakta hai, fikar na karein. Tafseel se baat kar lein, kindly online mere appointment book kar lain
Your ferritin level is low
MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Lahore | Book Appointment
You can consult a gynecologist for menstrual irregularities
59 minutes ago
Menstrual irregularities could be due to other cause, you should get investigated.
Patient
Post Owner
Pelvic ultrasound normal aiya haai prolactin FSH LH TSH normal haai
1 day ago
You can get injection ferrinject diluted in normal saline 100 ml intravenous slow , take tablet kattress 3 at once , start ferfer sachet 2 at night with water
138 Positive Reviews