Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Irregular Menses

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 20 years old, Peshawar

I have had irregular periods for over a year now . It comes every 2 or three months it did not come over the full summer then started in August no periods in sept or October then it came in November and now again no periods in December . Please help me I’m not sure what’s wrong

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

27 Positive Reviews

-wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health consultation.
- Dear have u Experienced abnormal hairs growth like on arms,face ,legs ,chin and have weight gain gradually .
- if above symmptoms also u Experienced then better to have blood tests on day 2 of periods ( testosterone, insulin, progesterone,FSH and LH ,thyroid function test, prolectin) and scan for ovarian follicle with full bladder per abdomen .
- have tab norethisterone 5 mgs twice daily from day 4 to day 25 of periods and repeat this for 3 cycles to regulate and support Cycles .
- collect labs and discuss .
- have balanced diet with less salt, sugar and oil .
- daily walk and Exercise to have balanced weight and BMI .
- can have waxing and threading for abnormal hairs .
- hope things would be better.
- Best of Luck .

Member of Marham-Forum

Do ur hormonal profile BMI and also pelvic ultrasound for pco than treatment tailored accordingly.......its better to consult local gyneacologist

Member of Marham-Forum

Hallo mam I had cyst removal surgery in March but now I had very irregular periods it’s almost not coming I afraid to go any doc because I had a mistake I am unmarried and I had a husband wife relationship with someone which doesn’t exist now so plz help me

Write Comment

Attach Photo here:

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories