Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Pcos, Irregular Periods

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 27 years old, Abbottabad

I didnt get periods since october. I am 27 and unmarried. I have pcos from past 5 years. My weight is 54. I was taking primolut n and diane 35 before to induce periods. Last time i took these medicines were in july and August and got periods for 3 months regulary like everytime and last time i had periods were in october then after that i wanted periods to come naturally so i didnt take medicines. But i didnt get periods so in February i went to other gynaecologist she gave me primolut n, glucophage and inofolic plus. She wrote me some hormonal tests but asked me to do them only when i get periods. So i took primolut n (2 tablets daily for 5 days as doctor prescribed) in feb but got no periods so I took them again again before ramzan (one tablet daily for 5 days cuz in past this dosage was enough to induce periods) but didnt get periods. So what can be the reason that this medicine is not working on me anymore? Can I take any other medicine cuz i am very worried i dont have periods sin

Member of Marham-Forum

Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.

You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an online consultation with a doctor, please visit this link:

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories