Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Periods Absent

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 28 years old, Karachi

Asslam o alaikum dr i am female turning 29 this month and getting married this november my problem is that i am not getting my periods properly my last period date was 27th january and after this in feb and march i just saw light brownish diacharge only 1 day at the day of periods now in april may i even dont see light discharge.and yes i am facing stress i dont want to take stress but due to my life problems i think too much .i started exersice at home but i do that sometime but now i am going gym and things are getting normal in y life i am going to marry in this november i am very scared because i am already over age and i heard that conceiving is difficult in this age and i am also not getting periods so thats why i am too much afraid .my hight is 5"2 my weight is 68 i am trying to loose wait inshaAllah.please help me what should i do.and what necessary tests should i done.thanx alot dr

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Parveen Zain

Dr. Parveen Zain - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), Diploma In Obstetrics & Gynecology | Lahore

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

Thanks you are not over age but you have problems with periods may be due to harmonal effect you better do us of pelvis with full bladder to rule out pco take progyluton daily for 21 days for three months for to regulate your periods

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

27 Positive Reviews

-wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
-Dear don't be stressed. Have basic Precautions properly and then investigations and treatment.
-have Complete treatment of any health issue u have.
-have balanced diet, weight and bmi. - Regular Exercise, plenty of water, fruits, Vegetables, daily walk, yoga and Gym.
-have less Salt, suger, oil and Spice.
-have plucking, threading, waxing for abnorml hairs.
-have diane 35 cyclically for 3 cycles to have hormonal support and to balance periods.
Have Dietition Consultation and Gym instructor advice.
-strict diet control.
-after marriage start folic acid daily and try to conceive as soon as possible. Have special advice for thatafter wards.
-have strict hygeine, soft comfortable undergarments -
-send me all tests reports. If not have pelvic scan with full bladder and blood tests on day 2 of periods (testosterone, progesterone, fsh and lh, insulin, thyroid function test).send all reports.
-best of luck.

Post Owner

Thanx dr i ll send you reports ones the tests done

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Sadia Ahmad

Asst. Prof. Dr. Sadia Ahmad - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), CMT, MHPE, Fellowship in Aesthetic Genital Surgery & Cosmetic Gynecology (ISAGSS & ASCOP USA) | Lahore

review-stars

113 Positive Reviews

Reduce your weight. This will help to resolve your periods problems.

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Hina Nadeem

Dr. Hina Nadeem - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), PGD (Nutrition), CBC (Advance Ultrasound) | Islamabad

review-stars

215 Positive Reviews

Aoa
hope u hvnt taken any anti depressants ...for sum drugs do hv a side effect of producing ammenorrhea(reduced or no periods at all)...
anyways easy way out is to recall ur intake of any depressants +do 1 pelvic ultrasound to rule out any pathology...
TAKE CARE

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories