Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Periods N Bleeding After Miscarriage

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 28 years old, Lahore

I has miscarriage on 2nd August, its been 50 days i am experiencing spotting...got periods between 8th to 15th sep with normal flow.. now again spotting ...have done with pelvic USG twice and report says "uterus is normal,no RPOC's seen". Went to dr. She prescribed me duphuston for the regularity of cycle along with calcium, iron and folic acid..now from last three days im taking duphostan in morning and evening but the issue doesn't resolve.. please suggest me is it normal or what...what should i do?

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Parveen Zain

Dr. Parveen Zain - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), Diploma In Obstetrics & Gynecology | Lahore

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

Thanks you continue Duphaston for twenty days bleeding will stop don’t worry it may happen sometime after miscarriage for harmone to be normal with passage of time

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

- wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for the your health Consultation.
- Dear after miscarriage their is hormonal imbalance that regulate itself gradually .
it differ person to person how body readjust itself again .
- duphaston are hormones can give with drawal bleed and irregulate periods on stopping it .
- discuss duphaston intake with treating doctor who prescribed U meducation.
- u can have combined oral contraceptives pills regularly cyclically for 3 cycles to regulate periods after detailed examination if things proved ok .
- discuss any medical issue u have.
best of luck.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories