Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Postpartum Bleeding

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Female, 21 years old, Karachi

Please post this anonymously Asking on someone’s behalf I’m 32 days postpartum and I didn’t have any bleeding since 1 week. My husband recently came from Dubai for Eid and since I had no sign of blood, we ended up having sex . After that my bleeding has started a lot but there is no pain . I wanted to ask if there is any way or any medicine that I can stop the bleeding because my husband is leaving in a few days and we want to have sex again ? Also ,if there is any harm if I take any pill to try to stop the postpartum bleeding ?

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Parveen Zain

Dr. Parveen Zain - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), Diploma In Obstetrics & Gynecology | Lahore

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

Thanks you need to do us to rule out pathology by the time you can take cap deflon 500 mg twice daily for five days nd ponston tab 250 mg three times a day for two days hopefully bleeding will stop

Member of Marham-Forum

She’s is a breastfeeding mother, is it safe ?
And also Will the blood stop so they can have sex again?

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

-wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
_Dear many points in description missing. But it would be better if u would have one Examination by local gynae Doctor to confirm hat it's menstrual bleed not NY trauma or local pathology.
If it's confirmed that u don't have any trauma then u can have tab ponstan 500 mgs 8 hrly and tab transexamic acid 500 mgs 8 hrly for3- 5 days to reduce bleeding if it woukd be menstrual bleed then it should stop/reduce gradually in 3 to 5 days with these medication.
So better to have one check up with local gynar if confirms that it's menstrual bleed then u can take medicine other wise need more evaluation.
Best of Luck.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories