8 weeks pregnant ON 15 MARCH
FT3 WITHIN NORMAL RANGE
ANTI THYROGLOBULIN ABS 21.4
ANTI TPO TH MICROSOMAL 284.6
TEST REPORT DATE 15 MARCH
MBBS, FCPS, MRCOG, DCPS | Lahore
Your tsh is low which can be low if you are having excessive vomiting. Please consult endocrinologist for news of treatment or tsh can be repeated after 4 weeks to see its value.
6 days ago
MBBS, MCPS, MRCP (obs gynae), Ireland, BOSS (instructor), ALSO (instructor) | Lahore
Seems like hyperthyroidism , but better to consult an endocrinologist to ? Start propylthiouracil
MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi
- well come and thanks for preffering marham for your health Consultation.
- Dear it would be better if u would send me detailed Gynae ,Obs ,medical ,Surgical ,drug history .
- Excessive vormitings can affect thyroid levels in different phases of pregnancy but normally tsh level remains between 02 - 3.0mu/ ml but here it's too low but thyroid levels are also not very high .
need Evaluation IF U ARE NoT HAVING VORMITINGS AT present .
- have Endocrinologist consultation after repeat thyroid function test after 7-10days if again comes abnormal .
- have plenty of water .
- have complete treatment of any health issue u have.
- have balanced Diet ,weight and Bmi .
- daily walk .
- Short Frequent meals and have tab cyclizine 50 mgs 8 hrly 30 mins before meals
.follow with repeat report and if abnormal with endocrinologist Oopinion.
best of luck.
Your personal information will not be shared ever!.
Don't like going to a Hospital?