Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Pregnancy Chekup

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 28 years old, KSA

Aftr how long & how many times it is neccesry to go to a gynae & scaning.. i have my last scan at 9 weks and now 15 weks complete. Alhamdolillah i hav no complain but still is it important to have a chekup? On which weks of pregnancy chekups r must? Kindly guide thank u

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

- wellcome and thanks for preffering marham for your health Consultation.
- Dear if U are not taking any medications or not having any history of Medical issues or not having any bad obstetical history ,nothing significant previous history then u should follow regular antenatal visits .
- but if have been any complicated history like diabetes ,hypertesion ,history or risks of Congenital anomalies then u will need extra visits like around 13 wks would have nuchal translucency Scan and may be double Marker test etc.
- so depends on previous ,family ,medical and Drugs history as well as.
- consult as per your Obstetrician advice ( with whom u have done antenatal registration ) and should follow antenatal visits and Scan according to her advice .
- first trimester scan / dating scan better should be around 6-7 wks and then one scan to be on safe side at 13 wks to have nuchal translucency measurement and another scan at 20 wks that should be Detailed anomaly scan .
in case of risk if diabetes in few patients few doctors advice OGTT/ OGCT at around 16 wks other wise at 24 wks .
- from 27'wks frequent visits but completely depends on petients condition as well as baby's growth .
- so have one Obstetricien with whom u have antenatal registration. follow scans and visits according to her advice as every thing need to be evaluated when planning individual patients antenatal visits as per her history and examination .
- best of Luck.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Saima Siddiq Choudhry

Dr. Saima Siddiq Choudhry - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), MRCP (Obstetrics & Gynecology) Ireland | Lahore

review-stars

103 Positive Reviews

U need to have a anomaly scan at 20 weeks but see ur gynaecologist at 16 weeks to see everything is fine , to check fetal heart , after 20 week checkup see ur gynaecologist at 25 , weeks , 28 weeks 32 , 36 38 , 40 weeks

Member of Marham-Forum

ANYONE plz I really need help

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories