Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Prolactin Level High

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 32 years old, Dubai

Hi my levels are 59 and doc said to repeat test in one month i am nt satisfied with this doctor as he didnt guide properly ..i am over weight plus my periods are always late with extreme pms issues..my breast are tender and always swollen but no discharge..i am experiencing vision issues frm past 3 months i do wear glasses from age 13 but in these 3 mnths i am feeling pwer is increased.my anxiety is increased.i am on diet and exercise routine now.

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

-. Wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
-Dear it would be better if u would send me detailed gynae, medical menstrual, drug history.
-have u been treated for any health issue u have experiencing???antidepressant, hormonal medications, few other medication intake can increase prolectin level similarly pregnancy, breast feeding as well.
-in case of no point as I mentioned above then repeat prolectin level and if high then discuss with Endocrinologist.
-have u been experiencing headaches???
-if have headaches, eye and vision issues as u have so u might need, brain Mri to check space occupying Leision or brain tumor that is causing issues if having high prolectin.
- have balanced diet, weight and Bmi by having daily walk and Exercise.
-have recreational activities and quit recreational.
-have complete treatment of any health issue u have been experiencing.
-breast tendernessand discharge actually due to high prolectin level.
-periods also can be disturb due to high prolectin level.
-have Endocrinologist Consultation and have blood sex test hormonal tests(serum progesterone, testosterone, insulin, fsh and lh, thyroid function test, prolectin) on day 2 of periods with transvaginal Scan and detailed history.
-follow here all all reports and opinion from Endocrinologist.
-I don't want to give hormones till having all tests, and detailed menstrual history.
-best of luck

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories