Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Pubic Pain

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 28 years old, Gujrat

Im 9 weeks pregnant and heartbeat is present everything is ok mashallah. But the problem is im having sharp pains in vaginal bone (i think called pubic bone, front bone center) and on both sides of lower back. The pain comes and goes after some time and is more when i stand up after some time from bed. Is there something dangerous?

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

27 Positive Reviews

-wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
-First u should have Antenatal Registration, necessary Early blood and urine tests,need to have folic acid regularly and some precautions also to apply.
-have plenty of water and Crainberry juice to avoid urine infection.
-have urinalysis and culture to Check infection as It can cause lower abdominal pain.
-if Urine infection is not present then vaginal infection also need to sort out by having vaginal swab.
-pains with out infection could be alarming for Threatened Miscarriage and need Precautions like Restricted movement, avoid stairs, Exersion, over work Etc.
-have strict hygeine, soft comfortable undergarments.
-report symmptoms like spotting, pain, discharge or bleeding.
-have rest and take tab duphaston 10 mgs twice daily if urine test reports normal.
-regular Antenatal visits and scans to follow.
-best of luck.

Post Owner

I don't have cramps in abdominal area. Just pains in vagina for a sec and it goes. In lower back sides pain occurs when i move bend or while sitting, not continued pains

4 years ago

Post Owner

Im talking folic acid and duphaston and ivf c 5000 iu from 1st day of preg

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Uzma Mohsen

Dr. Uzma Mohsen - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gynecology) | Lahore

review-stars

85 Positive Reviews

Pattern of ur pain is not muscular or bony, it must be observed carefully by u. Is ur pregnancy high risk for which u r taking ivf_c injection since start? What is the history for which u r given these two drugs?
Just by telling about pain type and site u can't have satisfactory answer. A doctor needs complete history and then examination of a pt to make correct diagnosis .

Post Owner

I used clomid for pregnancy. I got pregnant but i have history of abortion due to no development of fetal so dr gave me ivf. Yesterday night i massaged very gently my lower back and now pain is gone.

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Nazifa Mubashir

Dr. Nazifa Mubashir - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS, MRCOG, Fellowship (Gynecology Laparoscopy) | Karachi

review-stars

500 Positive Reviews

Get ur self checked by OBGYN because this doesn’t appear to be bone pain

Post Owner

Thanks dr

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Faisalabad - Dr. Sadia Ali

Dr. Sadia Ali - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | | Faisalabad

review-stars

42 Positive Reviews

Dear due to pregnancy there is hypermobility of joints..and some ppl experience pibic joint pain more than others.. So get ur self evaluated by consultant gynae dr. Take rest..use pillows below ur back while sleeping..avoid long standing and excessive walking. Pubic diathesis corrects itself after delivery..so no need to worry.
All the best

Post Owner

Thank u dr

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Hina Nadeem

Dr. Hina Nadeem - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), PGD (Nutrition), CBC (Advance Ultrasound) | Islamabad

review-stars

215 Positive Reviews

Aoa
go fr MSU...
U might b hvg UTI...
attend ur OBG clinic for further evaluation and treatment...
tc

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories