Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Sexual Dysfunction

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 24 years old, Karachi

Hello ! My age is 24 and i m married women, there will be 4 months of our marriage but still we r failed to having sex i dont know why always , my partner and i try so many things to do this but there is so much vaginal tightness thats the reason penis slipped and doesn't enter through it. Mjhy kuch samjh ni arha kya krna chahye agr koi doctor hai to for the sake of Allah do suggest me what i can do now. Me bht zyda pareshan hu bht zyda. Plz help me

Member of Marham-Forum

In some cases, the vaginal tightness going to soft during the foreplay. So you may increase the duration of foreplay or search best way of foreplay through Google. Another think is that your partner may enter hid finger in the vagina for create the space and then try for enter course. Your issue is not medical, it's psychological issue and may remove with practice. May Allah bless you

General Surgeon in Karachi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Akram Rajput

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Akram Rajput - General Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (Surgery) | Karachi

review-stars

19 Positive Reviews

this is not the sexual dysfunction disorder becuse ur husband is all right.but u have little problem so u consult Gynocologist whoes examine u nd find the reason of tightness of genital tract.

Member of Marham-Forum

Apka problem red Kya bht asaan haal Hy ema I'd dijiyaga inshallah ap dua dengaay

Member of Marham-Forum

You can suggest me here please

General Surgeon in Mianwali - Dr. Haseeb Ahmed

Dr. Haseeb Ahmed - General Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (General Surgery) | Mianwali

review-stars

131 Positive Reviews

Plz take online consultation for detailed history and treatment plan here at marham with me at very low fess

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories