Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Skin Problem

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 23 years old, USA

Asslamoalikum iam 23 weeks pregnant so far also before pregnancy i was dealing with this problem now after pregnancy iam having again this problem that i usually got boil or blister in between my thigh its just one but its too much painfull that i cannot walk properly it seems like pus in when i touch it its feel like there is water inside and soft from outside and its too much painfull what should i to do for it ?it usually comes and goes by itself but this time its more painfull that i canmot bear it its just one it always happens sometimes in a months also whats the reason of having it because i personally care alot for my personal hygiene?

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

Post Owner

Thankyou

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Gujranwala - Prof. Dr. Saima Iqbal

Prof. Dr. Saima Iqbal - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) | MHPE | | Gujranwala

review-stars

94 Positive Reviews

You have to see your gynaecologist and get examined

Post Owner

Ok docter i thought not to ask my gyna should i go dermatologist for it or my gyna can help me with it?

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Sadia Ahmad

Asst. Prof. Dr. Sadia Ahmad - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), CMT, MHPE, Fellowship in Aesthetic Genital Surgery & Cosmetic Gynecology (ISAGSS & ASCOP USA) | Lahore

review-stars

113 Positive Reviews

Get evaluated from gynaecologist and discuss further treatment.

Post Owner

Gynecologist could help me with skin condition i thought she wouldn't??

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Parveen Zain

Dr. Parveen Zain - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), Diploma In Obstetrics & Gynecology | Lahore

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

Thanks you need to have check up by the gynecologist to find out the reason why it is recurring nd treatment for this

Post Owner

I will but my next appointment with her this coming tuesday and its impossible to bear pain any cream or ointment i can use??

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Parveen Zain

Dr. Parveen Zain - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), Diploma In Obstetrics & Gynecology | Lahore

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

Thanks you can take tablet dicloran 50 mg daily three times a day for pain

Post Owner

Ok thanksalot docter for the concern

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Faisalabad - Dr. Sadia Ali

Dr. Sadia Ali - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | | Faisalabad

review-stars

42 Positive Reviews

Dear pt, have u rule out diabetes? Any history of diabetes in family?
Do u use any medicated soaps or body wash witj alot of fragrance?. Make sure that when u wash ur clothes ,always dry them in sun. And all washing poweder is completly rinse. Mild soaps like dove are gentle towards skin.. If u used to wax ,then it might b possible that u develop folliculitis,... Better to consult a dermatologist for proper evaluation n treatment. Thanks

Post Owner

Thanks for the brief guidance nd yes in my father side and my father nd grandmom they all are diabetic and high blood pressure patient and yes soon this coming tuesday i have my blood work coming for to check my gestational diabetes and also i usually used body wash also i dont do wax i usually used veet cream for the pubic area and womens razer but not on thighs though this thing is in my inner thigh and thanksalot yes i will consult to dermatologist but first I'm trying to let my gyna knows about it so is she can do anything about it?

4 years ago

Post Owner

And when i washed my clothes i just used dryers to dry it but now i will try to dry it in sun light thanksalot

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Faisalabad - Dr. Sadia Ali
Dr. Sadia Ali - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | | Faisalabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 42 Positive Reviews

My pleasure dear,if i seemed to be helpful for u. Ur gynae dr can prescribe u skin ointment.

4 years ago

Post Owner

Thanksalot docter

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist