Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Smell In Dishcharge

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 27 years old, Sharjah

I am 13 weeks pregnant I am having a strange smell from my discharge which is even coming strong from my cloths. I had 2 miscarriages earlier and this time also I had lot of bleeding issues for the last 2 months doctor has prescribed me duphaston 3 times a day and metformin 2 times a day and progesterone to be inserted thro vagina at night. Now my question and concern is this Dishcharge is due to progesterone? I do not have any burning or itching and Dishcharge white and thin mostly. Is it something to worry should I visit a doc do I have any infection of it is common?

General Surgeon in Peshawar - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Abdul Wahab Khattak

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Abdul Wahab Khattak - General Surgeon

MBBS, MCPS, FCPS | Peshawar

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

if discharga has bad smell and associated with itching better to visit a doctor for proper examination

Gynecologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif

Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif - Gynecologist

MBBS , FCPS , MRCOG (Obstetrics & Gynecology) , Diploma (Health Professions Education) , FRCOG | Lahore

review-stars

480 Positive Reviews

You need to get a vagina swan taken for culture sensitivity. Contact your doctor.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Naheed Zia

Dr. Naheed Zia - Gynecologist

MBBS, MRCOG (Obstetrician & Gynaecologist) | Lahore

If you don't have any itching or burning and no urinary complaints then most likely it's melted vaginal tablet mixed with vaginal discharge that's giving strange smell.
There are may different preparation / brands of Progesterone vaginal tablets are available in the market, request your doctor to write some different preparation.
If complaint persists might need test ( HVS high vaginal swab for wet smear and culture & sensitivity ) and treatment.

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Hina Nadeem

Dr. Hina Nadeem - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), PGD (Nutrition), CBC (Advance Ultrasound) | Islamabad

review-stars

225 Positive Reviews

Aoa
my advice is c ur OBG...smelly discharge is there...medicines dont produce strange smells...
all the best

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories