Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Suspected Premature Menopause

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 39, Lahore

I have irregular periods from last 5 months. And also very less bleeding than normal.

I am unmarried and getting married in coming November. I think it is pre menopause sypmtoms, but isn't it too early. I also don't want to have too early menopause,as I am getting married and I think it will affect my future life. Some doctor suggest me FSH and AMH and pelvic USG. Here are my reports.

What do you suggest? Please suggest any medicine.

I would be very grateful.

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Member,
Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.

You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an appointment with a GP, please visit this link:

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician
Thank you.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Sadia Ahmad

Asst. Prof. Dr. Sadia Ahmad - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), CMT, MHPE, Fellowship in Aesthetic Genital Surgery & Cosmetic Gynecology (ISAGSS & ASCOP USA) | Lahore

review-stars

113 Positive Reviews

Its not premenopuse so relax, you need to work on your weight. it may be that you have attained weight during these 4 months. If yes, try to reduce it with life style modification and exercise. Just get your TSH level checked.

Post Owner

Assalam u Alaikum dear doctor.

Phir bleeding bohat kam kiun ho gai hy. Aur date b irregular ho gai hy. Kabhi date se 10 din pehly aur kabhi 15 din pehly. Is ki kia reason hy?
Kia mjhy is k liye koi medicine leni paray gi?

3 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories