Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Try For Concive

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 27 years old, Karachi

Actually mjhy periods s ik week pehly sy vomit huri h roz ik dafa. Specially milk peny k bad jb k ma roz peti ti. Or yeh mera 2nd lezra cycle ta. Magar 2din huy periods strt huy wae.. Ajj 3rd day h periods ka. Jese norml huty hen mjhy periods wesa hi is bar b hua ha. Or vomit ajj 3bar hu cuki h. Sb kehre hen k esa hujata ha periods b nd pregnancy bhi.. Kia waqi esa huskta ha.

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

-wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
-Dear it would be better if u would send me detailed menstrual, gynae, obs and medical history
-bleeding not period like in early pregnancy but could be spotting. Heavy bleeding or pain in Lower abdomin with positive pregnancy test need to be evaluated.
-have serum Beta hcg immediately as urgent to check your pregnancy status and send report here to have further discussion.
Have folic acid daily, walk.
In case of pain one sided lower abdomen or heavy bleeding report gynae Emergency.
Follow beta hcg report as urgent.
Have soft, light, frequent diet with plenty of fluids and soaps.
Complete treatment of any health issue u have.
Best of Luck.

-

Post Owner

27 years old
1 year of marriage
From last two month I took aromek within 2to5 days of periods, but i didn't concv nd after that I quiet this medicine
This month I again took lezra within 2to 5days of periods and also pregnacare
M having 28 days of cycle and this month of exact 28th day my periods come red blood nd much pain in the utres side as normal in every periods
But main issue is that in this month m having continuous vomiting only aftr taking milk or after awake..

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

@Dr.uzma mohsin.. Form where i got your appointment, i want to fellowup with you

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories