Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Urine Bag

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 28, lahore

I had c section on 13th. my urine bag is not removed yet. it will be out tomorrow morning. but since yesterday morning I've noticed that there's less urine in the bag, do I have to rush to get it out?

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Hina Nadeem

Dr. Hina Nadeem - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), PGD (Nutrition), CBC (Advance Ultrasound) | Islamabad

review-stars

227 Positive Reviews

Aoa
my first query is y ur OBG retained ur catheter for so long? did ur bladder got injury during the surgery?
anyways...dear may b ur catheter needs a wash out...hope ur bldg wasnot much during or aft ur surgery... hv u checked ur Hb and BP aft surgery...
my suggestion is to c ur OBG for further Mx...as this cud b just a small blockage in the catheter...or sumthg else...dont worry...c ur OBG at the earliest...
all the best...

Post Owner

my Dr told me that my bladder and uterus were attached, as she separated them she wants me to keep catheter for 5 days. I got it removed on tue. now I have severe pain on left side of my abdomen. I am having v difficulty sitting. I feel that something is swelled.
I am having cefspan and voren 1+1 7 day course. after having cefspan my Dr has given me synflex and dynZen. if the pain is still there iam asked to take augmentin 625mg. plzz help me out what should I do. IAM worried due to my pain. im in pain since Monday and I got my catheter removed on tuesday

4 years ago

Post Owner

plz reply me soon. I'm in pain. i don't know whether my Dr is treating me fair or not

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Sadia Ahmad

Asst. Prof. Dr. Sadia Ahmad - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), CMT, MHPE, Fellowship in Aesthetic Genital Surgery & Cosmetic Gynecology (ISAGSS & ASCOP USA) | Lahore

review-stars

113 Positive Reviews

To get adequate urine output, you need to drink adquate water. Increase your water intake at 1st. If you don't have urge to void or pain. No hurry.

Post Owner

I had pain and still have pain

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories