Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Uti Pregnancy

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 25 years old, Saudi Arabia

<a target="_blank" href="https://www.facebook.com/groups/marham.pk/permalink/2397992020414027/" rel="nofollow">https://www.facebook.com/groups/marham.pk/permalink/2397992020414027/</a> I don't feel like posting it again and again as my family and friends are on this group... Last week I had 3 to 4 injection and drips as the doctor told me I have ligament pain I ask my husband to take me to hospital as I'm not well but my mother in law did not let me.. I kept quite for 2 days now i have iching in my vigina and pain in my lower abdomen and back what can I do to get rid of the pain? And I'm 26 week pregnant

Member of Marham-Forum

Aoa...as you are pregnant, I think you should avoid medicines as much as you can

Post Owner

W.salaam I'm avoiding all the medicine as I can but uti just don't go it is started to make me upset and depress. I feel like there is no cure for my pain i feel so helpless and feel like crying..

4 years ago

it happens as you are pregnant and pregnancy you do have mood swings...so don't need to worry..you can have phycological sessions to keep yourself relaxed(you can contact me too for that)
otherwise just pray and try to keep yourself relaxed as much as you can
and do keep your hygiene best

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Dr. Hina Nadeem your guidance is needed.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Khadija Asim Khan

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Khadija Asim Khan - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS ( Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Lahore

review-stars

294 Positive Reviews

Dear for pain you need personal evaluation by obstetrician and if vaginalmitching is only on outside area apply hydroZole cream

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories