Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Vaginal Itching

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 24 years old, Karachi

I’m so confused. Previously I went to the doctor because of severe vaginal itching and burning while peeing after my periods. When I went to the doctor, she checked and told me that I had a UTI plus a vaginal infection with lower abdominal pain. She prescribed me a complete course of medicine: Novidat, Flagyl, and Fluconazole with vaginal cream. After completing the course, I felt fine.

However, lower abdominal pain and back pain were still there, but after my next period they went away.

Now the issue is my pilonidal area is very itchy and there are bumps. My whole body is very dry. Right now my throat is dry, my mouth is dry, and I’m having a sore throat with a dry cough. I don’t know what’s wrong with my body. Please help me. Are any doctors available, and what should I do?

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Mahwish Choudhry

Dr. Mahwish Choudhry - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) | Lahore

review-stars

201 Positive Reviews

Pilonidal area ? Apply hydrozole ointment twice a day for 7 days , take tablet softin 10 mg twice a day, if not relieved consult dermatologist physically, dryness causes other skin diseases, moisturiser use krain,


0

0

Member

Post Owner


Now it's on my face too small round dry bumpy skin

1 month ago

Attach Photo here: