Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Infectious Diseases on Infection In Private Parts


I am 25 years old I have infection in my bottom and on inner side of hips 1 year past I have same problem but I take Augmenten 1 gm full course , but now I will fall again in this disease please tell me which medicine can I use it has been increased to my leg

Attach Photo here:

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories