Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Internal Medicine on Muscular Pain And Immobility

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 55 years old, Karachi

A few days ago, my mother suddenly developed this excruciating pain in her right thigh. There was no accident, she just had this jolting pain, which I think was a muscular spasm and fell on the bed. Since then she has been bed ridden and cannot move at all. The spasms keep coming. It helps if she stays still. We consulted doctors who prescribed pain killers which didnt help. Then another doctor gave her tizanadine which helped only slightly. She has not been able to move up from the bed (i have been putting a heating pad on her thigh which momentarily helps). She is very scared of ambulances so we havent yet taken her for a physical exam. But it had now been 42 hours. Please suggest if i could consult with a doctor online, which hospital we should go in and please suggest a doctor.

Member of Marham-Forum

For online consultation please visit our website.
https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation

Neurologist in Karachi - Dr. Wajid Jawaid

Dr. Wajid Jawaid - Neurologist

MBBS, FCPS (Neurology) | Karachi

review-stars

98 Positive Reviews

Such disability and pain all of a sudden must be disturbing for her and all of you. I am sure you will find good online consultation on Marham. However if you want her checked manually by a professional, you should consult one out of these doctors: Neurologist, Rheumatologist.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Internal Medicine

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories