Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Internal Medicine on Vertigo With Gas In Body

person-avatar

Asking for Father, Male, 67 years old, Faisalabad

Yes my father is suffering from gas in body and vertigo we went to neurologist for this .and he gave us d-vert tablet prazosin tablet and amxa syrup. But having that medications my fathet felt some sensations coming from feets to upper level and gas problem even if we use heater and stove near to them he had gas problem with vertigo still there and body feels cold and dry and suddenly all this things dissapear disappear.

Family Medicine in Dijkot - Dr. Muhammad Azeem Tahir Azeemi

Dr. Muhammad Azeem Tahir Azeemi - Family Medicine

MBBS, MCPS (Family Medicine) | Dijkot

review-stars

26 Positive Reviews

Is your father is diabetic,hypertensive IHD and any head injury, hearing and visual problem.how is his memory? Is he taking any other drugs before taking these medicines?. Plz let me know about all these.
According to my opinion you should monitor his B.P.,RBS and go for CT scan Brain plain,ECG check up.
Among these prescribed medicine you should stop tab.prazosine which can cause postural hypotension and this kind of feeling you have said in your history.

Post Owner

He is hypertensive and taking medicine long time ago. He had a problem in brain in which speeching problem occured 4 years back now he is fully fine .BP is fine.

5 years ago

Family Medicine in Dijkot - Dr. Muhammad Azeem Tahir Azeemi

Dr. Muhammad Azeem Tahir Azeemi - Family Medicine

MBBS, MCPS (Family Medicine) | Dijkot

review-stars

26 Positive Reviews

What kind of brain problem?.Again need fresh CT Scan brain plain.

Member of Marham-Forum

He had a brain stroke 4 years back where speeching problem occured but he is fine now.we had ct scan on that time which was clear.and we had MRI as well last year which is also fine.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Internal Medicine

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories