Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Internal Medicine on White Hair, Hair Loss, Oily Skin And Acne/Pimple

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 20 years old, Islamabad

Hi, Since I was a kid i'v been masturbating a lot, like literally 1 or 2 times a day straight for 1-2 years. I was very skinny back then. I am 20 now. When I turned 17-18, I came to know that it is bad for my health and since then I have limited it to only 1-2 times a month. I am back to normal and everything has been fine. but the issue is; I face oily skin, acne on my face and head/hair loss in patches and a lot of pimples on my mustache area and forehead/cheeks, for one for two weeks from the day I masturbate or even if I get a wet dream. This really annoys me and also a lot of my hair is turning white and have little dandruff. This happens for 2-3 weeks at max and comes back to normal for 2-3 weeks, again when i get a wet dream or i masturbate same thing happens. my water intake is like 5-6 glasses of water a day. i dont smoke or do any drugs. i eat healthy but less. please let me know any supplement or what should i do. I don't want to go to any doctor. I just want to know the r

Neurologist in Lahore - Dr. Bilal Ahmed

Dr. Bilal Ahmed - Neurologist

MBBS | Lahore

review-stars

61 Positive Reviews

control this habit and its not a serious issue its just you're getting mature and its only due to harmonal shuffling in this age.
for dandruf use Selson blue medicated shampoo ( twice a week)
drink plenty of clean water
sleep early
don't eat fatty or oily foods
Tab Doxy 100mg 1 daily for 1 month(don't take it with milk)
don't use face wash instead simple soap

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Internal Medicine

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories