Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Interventional Radiologist on ULTRASOUND Guided Abscess Drainage


my father is referred for USG guided drainage of abscess along with aspirate culture and sensitivity and AFB culture. Can anyone refer a good hospital or doctor for this procedure. Thank you in advance

Interventional Radiologist in Islamabad - Dr. Zahid Amin Khan
Dr. Zahid Amin Khan - Interventional Radiologist

MBBS, FRCR, EBIR, MRCS (UK), CCT Clinical Radiology, Fellowship Interventional Oncology, Fellowship Vascular and Non-vascular Intervention | Islamabad

I would have to review the CT imaging before confirming but should be possible. We do this kind of procedure routinely at Shifa Hospital but I am sure this could be done in Lahore too.


Post Owner

hope you're doing well!
can you please refer someone who can do this procedure in Lahore?
we have visited many hospitals and not getting proper response from any doctor

11 months ago

Attach Photo here:

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)

Diseases releated to Interventional Radiologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories