Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Orthopedic on Achilles Tendonitis

person-avatar

Asking For Other, Female 2, Karachi

My daughter has been diagnosed with Achilles Tendonitis in left foot. She walks on her toes. Need to approach appropriate consultant except fron AKUH.

Orthopedic Surgeon in Rawalpindi - Dr. Sajid Aslam Khawaja

Dr. Sajid Aslam Khawaja - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, MRCS (Ireland), Fellow of European Board of Orthopedic & Traumatology (EBOT), Diplomat in Navigated knee replacement (CAOS) UK, MSc Orthopedic (UK), Fellowship in Hip and Knee replacement (Glasgow, UK), Key skills course provider by Royal College of surgeons in Edinburgh | Rawalpindi

review-stars

296 Positive Reviews

Salam, she shall start painkillers and physiotherapy twice a week for 6 weeks, usually pain settles with this kind of treatment. Thanks

Post Owner

Thank you very much for your response. In this scenario, Does Botox Therapy prove to be beneficial? please guide.

1 year ago

Orthopedic Surgeon in Rawalpindi - Dr. Sajid Aslam Khawaja
Dr. Sajid Aslam Khawaja - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, MRCS (Ireland), Fellow of European Board of Orthopedic & Traumatology (EBOT), Diplomat in Navigated knee replacement (CAOS) UK, MSc Orthopedic (UK), Fellowship in Hip and Knee replacement (Glasgow, UK), Key skills course provider by Royal College of surgeons in Edinburgh | Rawalpindi | Book Appointment

review-stars 296 Positive Reviews

I will not recommend. Thanks

1 year ago

Post Owner

I have been to AKUH and LNH. Orthopaedics shared different view point. One said to opt for Botox, Physio, AFOs and if do not recovers then only option would to undergo Surgical procedure. 2nd said to only go for Physiotherapy for 6 months. He said Botox can be opted afterwards but not now. See, i am unable to decide what to do in this scenario when it comes for your kids, after all. I sincerely request you to pls advise what option should we opt.

1 year ago

Physiotherapist in Faisalabad - Dr. Zaryab Choudhary Pt

Dr. Zaryab Choudhary Pt - Physiotherapist

DPT, AOMT | Faisalabad

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

it is a problem related to physical therapist for appointment you can contact me

Orthopedic Surgeon in Sahiwal - Dr. Humayun Israr

Dr. Humayun Israr - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS , Master Of Surgery (Trainee) | Sahiwal

review-stars

16 Positive Reviews

painkillers and gradual physiotherapy is recommended along with compression garment and cold sponging. will get better with time and rest.

Post Owner

I have been to AKUH and LNH. Orthopaedics shared different view point. One said to opt for Botox, Physio, AFOs and if do not recovers then only option would to undergo Surgical procedure. 2nd said to only go for Physiotherapy for 6 months. He said Botox can be opted afterwards but not now. See, i am unable to decide what to do in this scenario when it comes for your kids, after all. I sincerely request you to pls advise what option should we opt.

1 year ago

Orthopedic Surgeon in Peshawar - Dr. Wasim Anwar

Dr. Wasim Anwar - Orthopedic Surgeon

| MBBS | | Peshawar

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

just give me exrcises and splint and pain killer..if not the injection locally

Post Owner

1 year ago

Orthopedic Surgeon in Karachi - Dr. Furqan Haseeb

Dr. Furqan Haseeb - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS , FCPS (Orthopedic Surgery) | Karachi

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

Achilles tendonitis is rare in 2 year old child but toe walking is fairly common which usually corrects on its own or with some physio and shoe wear modification. Get an orthopaedic consultant appointment near by to rule out the cause and treatment accordingly.

Post Owner

1 year ago

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Abdul Munam

Dr. Abdul Munam - General Physician

MBBS, Member of American College of Physician | Lahore

review-stars

388 Positive Reviews

For proper consultation and addressing the issue , click my profile book FREE 200 consultation (video / audio)

Post Owner

JazakAllah Dr Sb.

1 year ago

Orthopedic Surgeon in Karachi - Dr. Yasir Mustafa Khan

Dr. Yasir Mustafa Khan - Orthopedic Surgeon

| MBBS | Master of Orthopedic Surgery | MRCS | | Karachi

review-stars

11 Positive Reviews

Toe walking is fairly common in 2 yrs old. Important is to asses if the ankle is flexible or not. If it’s flexible then nothing need to be done however if it’s fixed then need surgery. For proper assessment you can visit us. Visit our website www.ykortho.com. For appointment call us @ 042-32591427,

Orthopedic Surgeon in Karachi - Dr. Ambreen Farhan

Dr. Ambreen Farhan - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (Orthopedic Surgery) | Karachi

review-stars

1622 Positive Reviews

visit for physical checkup female orthopedic surgeon Dr ambreen fathan

Post Owner

Available dates in Burhani Hospital? since it is on our company panel so it would be easy to visit.

1 year ago

Orthopedic Surgeon in Karachi - Dr. Ambreen Farhan

Dr. Ambreen Farhan - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (Orthopedic Surgery) | Karachi

review-stars

1622 Positive Reviews

Wednesday n Sunday burhani hospital from 1to2pm

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online