Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Pediatric Cardiologist on Tiny Pda

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Male, 2 years old, Sharaqpur road lahore

There is already death of 2 daughters, one was 2 year old and one was 5 month old, so for our satisfaction we done the echo of 2 year son, and report is here, doctor said no need of medicine, it is normal, Her 5 month sister was died a month ago and she has the problem if pda and severe mitral vavle regurgitation. Please tell us either his report of echo is oka?

Member of Marham-Forum

Asalam o alaikum.
i am very Sad to hear about your loss.
if the doctors said its normal, plus it can be clearly seen. please be sure that its normal.
i do know the pain and loss u have went through u will double or triple check. you can always consult another doctor.
Please accept that your daughters (young angels) went directly into Jannah. please accept the fact. May Allah ease the pain.

Member of Marham-Forum

My son have larg pda doctors said its close by own after birth now my son is 3 months but its no close just start medicen speromide 1/10 towice a day in milk this medicen start 11 days after birth now plz tell me how do this

Pediatric Cardiologist in Peshawar - Asst. Prof. Dr. Syed Asif Akbar Shah
Asst. Prof. Dr. Syed Asif Akbar Shah - Pediatric Cardiologist

MBBS, FCPS, MRCP, DCH | Peshawar | Book Appointment

review-stars 50 Positive Reviews

Take 10 cc of water or milk in a 10cc syringe and put it in a glass . Then completely mix one tablet of Spiromide as mentioned in this 10 cc water or milk and when it is fully dissolved or mixed take 1 cc from this solution and give 1cc in morning and 1 cc in evening

3 years ago

MBBS, FCPS, MRCP, DCH | Peshawar

review-stars

50 Positive Reviews

This shows a very small or tiny PDA. As worthy Prof Dr Asif has said it doesn’t need treatment, it means it is a silent or insignificant PDA.

MBBS, FCPS, MRCP, DCH | Peshawar

review-stars

50 Positive Reviews

Echo is normal but Needs to see her 12 lead ECG ASAP please

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment