Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Pediatric Neuro physician on Speech Delay And Behaviour Problems

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Male, 3 years old, Hyderabad

Assalam.kindly guide me ,i m in so much stress,my son was having speech delay, when he was 2.3 years old we took him to pediatric neuro,he asked us to go for speech therapy and gave these medicines ( IGNICAR and REXITE ) We gave him these medicines for 4 months ,his speech improved a bit ,because of lockdown that doctor is not available,we didnt gave the medicine for a week,after that he started developing sensory issues,didnt liked being touched or kissed no wet cloths, looking at patterns n ceiling etc..we consulted another doctor he prescribed L.carnoshine and calibrain D and asked to go for occupational therapy and said it might be ASD .. we are using this medicine for a week.. please kindly guide me regarding. 1.Do the previous medicine has sideffects because of which hes having sensory issues 2.Do the two new medicines are safe ,what is its role,can we stop them completely or gradually kindly guide very confused.jazakallah

Pediatric Neuro Physician in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Shaila Ali

Asst. Prof. Dr. Shaila Ali - Pediatric Neuro Physician

MBBS, FCPS (Pediatric Medicine), FCPS (Pediatric Neurology), Fellow in Pediatric Neurology Agha Khan | Lahore

review-stars

259 Positive Reviews

These are just multivit and brain tonics,You should consult neurophysician,speech ,occupational therapist and psychologist,its a team work,his assessment for ASD should be done,i dont think his sensory have any link to these medications,stop his tv,mobile,talk to him more,be polite and social

Post Owner

doctor if we give these tonics and improvement is there , will a person be depended on them for long time and after discontinuation will there be any withdrawal symptoms..

3 years ago

Pediatric Neuro Physician in Wah Cantt - Dr. Shahzad Haider
Dr. Shahzad Haider - Pediatric Neuro Physician

MBBS, DCH (Glasgow), MRCPCH (UK), FRCPCH (UK) | Wah Cantt | Book Appointment

review-stars 162 Positive Reviews

I endorse these comments

3 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Walaikum Salam.
Child is suffering from Autism..
Need Assessment for autism and regular session.
This disorder has no curative medicines ..needs only Regular session by psychologist.
Insha Allah..will be better..

MBBS, DCH (Glasgow), MRCPCH (UK), FRCPCH (UK) | Wah Cantt

review-stars

162 Positive Reviews

I agree with both Paeds Neuro physicians if he has been assessed medically already and if he doesn’t seem to have any associated medical disease then you better contact Psychologist and Speech Therapist and stop all these medications

Post Owner

Sir i m very worried all the doctors are giving these medicines and results are showing good..what to do,kindly guide please

3 years ago

MBBS, DCH (Glasgow), MRCPCH (UK), FRCPCH (UK) | Wah Cantt | Book Appointment

review-stars 162 Positive Reviews

Multivitamins always have positive impact on the body otherwise so there is no harm in continuing these medicines but keep in your mind that this is not the treatment of the actual problem of your child.

3 years ago

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Mohsin Shah

Dr. Muhammad Mohsin Shah - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

245 Positive Reviews

For infertility, male baby (aulad e narina), weak and lazy children, heart burning, lower back pain and all types of complicated and chronic health problems.
Simply click on link below and
Book an appointment for Rs.TWO thousand
or
Consult online for Rs.TWENTY only
https://www.marham.pk/doctors/khanewal/homeopath/dr-muhammad-mohsin-shah

Physiotherapist in Lahore - Dr. Javaria Malik Pt

Dr. Javaria Malik Pt - Physiotherapist

BSc (Physiotherapy) , MPhil (Muscular Skeleton) | Lahore

kindly consult sensory therapist bec sensory issue get worse if not treated.he is not an ASD child .

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories