Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Plastic Surgeon on Consulting A Plastic Surgeon Who Specializes In Hair Transplant Etc For ACNE And ACNE SCARRING Treatment

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 25 years old, Lahore

Hi, I'm from Lahore and I'm consulting a Hair Transplant, Plastic, Cosmetic n Reconstructive Surgeon for my acne and acne scarring issue. But I'm a little skeptical about the doc. He is a great person but since his team flaunts/markets their FUE hair transplant and breast augmentation etc treatments 90% of the time, this concerned me whether he is the most appropriate person for treating acne scars or not.

Please doctors advise me on this, thanks!

Plastic Surgeon in Karachi - Dr. Nayab Samar

Dr. Nayab Samar - Plastic Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (Plastic Surgery) | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

well thats totally upto you.you need to check if you have active acne or not,get a dermatologist opinion if active.if just scarring..it has many treatmet options ,again depending on the type and extent of scars. for that you need to send close photograph or a visit to your concerned dermatologist or plastic surgeon.
options we have are fat graft,prp,peels,dermabrasion, and lasers. these all depend on your scars and skin type.
till then follow a proper skin care,sunblock,daily cleanser,and face wash.
thank you

Post Owner

I'm under treatment of acne as well from the same plastic surgeon. taking isotretinoin 20mg and applying adapalene cream daily, applying moisturizer dermaxil ultra and using acure facewash but I'm concerned about whether a plastic surgeon who is more into hair transplant and reconstructive surgeries is the best for acne scar treatment which is prp with microneedling.

2 years ago

Plastic Surgeon in Gojra - Dr. Madiha Siddique

Dr. Madiha Siddique - Plastic Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (Plastic Surgery) | Gojra

review-stars

25 Positive Reviews

hello. Get a derma consult if the acne is active.

Post Owner

I'm under treatment of acne as well from the same plastic surgeon. taking isotretinoin 20mg and applying adapalene cream daily. but I'm concerned about whether a plastic surgeon who is more into hair transplant and reconstructive surgeries is the best for acne scar treatment which is prp with microneedling.

2 years ago

Plastic Surgeon in Gojra - Dr. Madiha Siddique
Dr. Madiha Siddique - Plastic Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (Plastic Surgery) | Gojra | Book Appointment

review-stars 25 Positive Reviews

don't worry. plastic surgeons are more than competent for prp and micro needling. you are in safe hands

2 years ago

Post Owner

that's a relief for me. JazakAllah

2 years ago

Homeopath in Karachi - Dr. Ayesha Kanwal

Dr. Ayesha Kanwal - Homeopath

DHMS , RHMP, C Aesthetics | Karachi

review-stars

96 Positive Reviews

Try homeopathic medicines to cure acne + acne scars ....no side effects + positive results

Book appointment via marham or visit my insta id
https://instagram.com/h.dr.ayesha.kanwal?utm_medium=copy_link

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories