Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Plastic Surgeon on Right Arm Burn,need Skin Graftin

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Female, 2 years old, Sheikhupura

arm of my daughter burned with boiling water, injury was so swear so dr perform fasciotomy ,outer skin from elbow to wrist lost due to debridement because of infection,now new skin is going under formation but i m worried about the new skin that will farm around elbow joint may restrict the movement of joint, i need to see or discuss with some specialized person through MARHAM platform,please help me in this regard and suggest me doctor who deal with this case,

Plastic Surgeon in Karachi - Dr. Asim Durrani

Dr. Asim Durrani - Plastic Surgeon

MBBS, MS (Plastic Surgery) | Karachi

review-stars

32 Positive Reviews

on such wounds we use to do skin grafting, ie we take the skin from other part of the body and applied it over the non healing part. the donar side will heal in around 15 days time. may be the patient needs physiotherapy of the joint .

Post Owner

Thanks i m really glad to see such great response,can you tell me the approximate expenses for skin grafting procedure so that i plane to visit or book appointment

5 years ago

Plastic Surgeon in Karachi - Dr. Asim Durrani
Dr. Asim Durrani - Plastic Surgeon

MBBS, MS (Plastic Surgery) | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 32 Positive Reviews

opd days and timings
-Patel hospital
wed& Friday
2-4 pm
for appoint: 021 111 174 174

-ziauddin hosp (clifton)
wed & sat
6- pm

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Healing by itself may cause restriction of joint movement. such cases are candidate for skin grafting for wound closure that gives better outcome. Decision can be made after Examination of wound and whole arm.
You can contact through MARHAM.

Dr Jibran Rabbani. Plastic Surgeon

Post Owner

Thanks i m really glad to see such great response,can you tell me the approximate expenses for skin grafting procedure so that i plane to visit or book appointment

5 years ago

Plastic Surgeon in Lahore - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Asif Zubair Bhatti

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Asif Zubair Bhatti - Plastic Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (Surgery) ,FRCS, FACS FEBOPRAS (Fellow of the European Board of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery) | Lahore

review-stars

44 Positive Reviews

Please bring the patient to Shalamar Hospital plastic surgery department where we are having one of the most advanced purpose built department catering children plastic surgery.
We have whole sphere of service under one roof where we can perform skin grafting whcih your daughter would need followed by special garment ,physiotherapy and long followup till her burn fully heals.Our department is the most child friendly place in the hospital.Please make appointment for me asap.

Post Owner

5 years ago

Plastic Surgeon in Lahore - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Asif Zubair Bhatti

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Asif Zubair Bhatti - Plastic Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (Surgery) ,FRCS, FACS FEBOPRAS (Fellow of the European Board of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery) | Lahore

review-stars

44 Positive Reviews

The expenses depend upon the area involved but normally ranges from 30k to 50 k but the cost of all other services is very much less than market.Please come to see me from monday to saturday excluding tuesday anytime from 8-3pm.
thanks

Post Owner

thanks sir,see you soon Insha Allah

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Cost can not be defined before examination and planning. this may range from 25k to 50k. You can take visit me at Shalamar hospital, opd room 18 monday to friday from 8am to 3 pm

Post Owner

Thanks sir

5 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories