Chest Infection

My mother is patient of hapatitas c and she's taking medicine for it.but after 45 days she's feeling pain in the right side of we had a x-ray and found infection in lungs. what should we do now?


MBBS, MD (Medicine) | Islamabad

review-img 1 Positive Reviews

Have a consultation from specilist
Need abrupt antibiotics and managment for peumonia


MBBS, FCPS( Medicine), FCPS( Pulmonology), MACP | Lahore

review-img 3 Positive Reviews

Patient of hepatitis C have water in lungs . We needs to see her for that and even for TB
U need to see a qualified Pulmonologist near you or in Lahore