Heart Problem

Mera Kai dinu say saans ki beemari main mobtla haai jo kay pahlay doctor sahb ko dekhaya tha


MBBS, MCPS(Pulmonology), OJT (Internal Medicine), SCE Respiratory Medicine (UK) | Wah Cantt

review-img 5 Positive Reviews

it can be related tou heart condition or a chest oroblem. You need to se e a med splt or cardiologist first.


you want appointment?


Anonymous User

You need to visit a physician. He may evaluate you and then may advise you about your issue whether heart or pulmonary problem is this.


MBBS | Lahore

review-img 10 Positive Reviews

you need to have an online appointment for detail history and detail examination. you can get yourself reviwed from you home.