Questions Asked From Sexologists

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Sexologist

Sexologist

Premature Ejaculation

meri shadi ko 4 saal ho gy premature ejaculation prblm hai bhut 30 second timing hai meri wife muj se nraz rhti main kya krn koi help kr den gondel F tablet use ki or surbex z b pr koi frk ni homeopathy b kahai or desi b alaj kia

Sexologist

Prostate Ki Problem

prostate ki problem ha jis ki waja se pishab karte waqat phle mani ka ana halki si shawat ana pahana karte waqat b. aur pishab karte waqat darad hoti ha prostate ma ya is k girad.

Sexologist

Teratozospermia

I m suffering from teratozospermia is it normal to do intercourse during this time or one should avoid

Sexologist

Sperm Count Issue

my sperm count is Nil and how I recover it kindly give me suggestion

Sexologist

Erection Issue

Dear dr.. Mene pichle koi 1 year se le kr ab tab excessive masturbation ki ha. Upto 5 times in a day. Now ab pichle 2 mahine se start hogya ye issue. problem ye ha ke mujhay erection issues arahe Han. Morning erection bhi weak ha....

Sexologist

Injaculation Since 2018

Dr. I am born with one right side kidney and in 2015 accidentally experience swelling in right testie resulting stop ejaculation. after 2 year in 2017 ejaculation starts and one night of January2018 again stop ejaculation with pain...

Sexologist

Lump On Testical Only When Aroused

Hi Doctor , I do realise that I have a lump at the bottom of my left testicle ONLY when I'm sexually aroused (sex or masturbation). How ever I could not find any lump awhile after I had ejaculated or any other time when I'm...

Sexologist

Gynocomestia

Assalam O Alaikum Mujhy takreeban pichly 5-6 saal sa gynocomestia h jiski wja sa ma bohut pareshan hu aur ye din ba din barhta jarha h but mujhy issy related pta nahi h ka kis type ka doctor pas jana chaiye and agr kisi ko pta h Sa...

Sexologist

Sex Related

best sexologist in karachi ?

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Sexologist Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Sexologist